***This post originated on my personal site a few weeks ago, since hitting some technical malfunctions I’m re-posting these holiday blogs here for continued accessibility over the holidays while we get everything back up and running on our main site*** … Continue reading
Tonight we seriously ROCKED out at our workshop on Divine Compensation and Abundance Consciousness!!
This particular workshop was rooted in the foundation of self love and from there designed to support actors, musicians and artists of all types in getting out of their own way and aligning with the Universal goodness within them.
Inside of this alignment they make themselves available to cultivate their ability to receive abundance of all kinds!
Being in the room, in a total state of flow I feel so blessed to have watched the AH-HA! moments clicking in everyone there. It was such an honour to hold space and facilitate for such an incredible room of game changers!
I’m deeply grateful for the generosity of Shoreline Actors Studio for brining us into their amazing community and allowing us the physical space to host such an incredible night!
I am so very deeply grateful for my co-pilot tonight the beautiful Brittney Grabill who kept the flow of the evening right on point and for holding such amazing space for my facilitation to flow through!
Tonight opened up a whole world of potential and I am so very excited to watch and see what the Universe has in store!!!
Feeling very blessed ❤
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
It is safe to say most of us want to have a rocking year filled with more success, more abundance, more love, more happiness, more health, more free time and more connection.
The key to receiving is giving.
Most of us have learned the opposite, get first give later. This mental attitude and belief system actually takes us out of harmony with the Universal Laws and puts us in a state of resistance towards what we want.
To achieve our intentions we have to shift our mental and habitual minds to focus on:
- How can I give?
- How can I be of service?
- How can I use my talents for the greater good of others?
- How can I be a positive contribution?
How to Have a Rocking 2014
- Discipline the mind. We have to ensure our mental chatter is quiet and if it is going it is our internal cheerleader pumping us with positive encouragement. To shift this will require discipline. It will require you to take an honest look at your life and your habits and be courageous enough to honestly declare to keep only the ones which positively contribute to your wellbeing. To train the brain in this way you will need to start small. Begin the practice of discipline by doing one thing everyday at the same time which enhances your development. I personally am reading a chapter of a personal growth book and the daily lesson in A Course In Miracles at 7am each day.
- Establish a Regular Practice of Giving. To receive in all areas of life we must be giving. Period. You feel a lack of connection or recognition? Give it to another- it will always come back in a powerful way, plus whatever you give to another you have already given to yourself. When it comes to money it works the same way. If you are looking to levelling up in the financial court, start giving. Make it a discipline. In 2014 we are tithing (giving) 11% of all our revenue from coaching programs, workshops, products and services. One of the things that trips people up most is that they think they have to donate a massive amount or else it doesn’t really make a difference. There is a incredibly powerful energy behind unconditional giving. It is the essence of true love, so when we give, regardless of the dollar amount we are spreading the energy of unconditional love to everyone who physically comes into contact with that money, anyone who is on the receiving end AND anyone who witnesses the giving. That dear friends creates a massive ripple of love, prosperity and abundance. Shift the focus from being concerned about what happens with the money once it is given and focus your mind and energy on the positive ripple of influence giving unconditionally provides for the world.
- Take Care of YOU! This is where a daily practice/ritual of Radical Self Love will come in real handy. To give unconditionally to others we must be full already. Meaning we must do what it takes to take care of our physical needs, our bodies, our minds, our emotions and our spiritual connection. Most of us we not taught as kids how to love ourselves and make sure we are taken care of in all ways. Lucky for all you lovers we have created a 30 Day Radical Self Love Program completely tailored to peeps who are on their journey of self discovery, to establish a empowered relationship to self love in a step by step guidebook and interactive program. It’s important to us to make this accessible to as many people as possible and so we are releasing this program for $33.00 with the intention of inspiring a Radical Self Love International Movement. For more details stay tuned on the blog, FB and Twitter. This glittery, awesomeness is coming at ya in the next week!! For any of you lovers who want to pre-order your program send us a quick email @ firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: I Am Ready for 30 Days of Radical Self Love.
- Give Up The Shit That Weighs You Down. I know you immediately know who, what that is. Your intuition tells you right away. Give it up. Simple. Anyone who is serious about having a kick ass year understands some adjustments will have to take place in order to align and come into harmony with your new intentions and positive attractions. This could mean giving up a substance or two, giving up emotional addictive patterns like gossip, negative self talk or the doozy speaking before thinking. It could mean giving up sitting around doing nothing, it could mean giving up the story that you are confused, unclear, and incapable of changing. All of it is total BS and you are worth so much more AND before that true value and worth can enter you have to make room for it then invite it in. Start the clearing.
- Start Doing The Things You Want To. You are the only one at cause for designing your life according to your heart’s desires. If there is something you have always wanted to do, go do it. Whatever the excuse you’ve been holding over yourself give it up ( point #4). There are no promises of tomorrow and regret is a nasty thing to carry around. If you logistically can’t make something happen right this instance, commit to yourself to take at least one action towards your desire EVERYDAY. Doing so ensures your intention comes to fruition in divine timing.
These five steps are the change agents required to have a truly fulfilling, high vibing and rocking year ahead. Love yourself and play in the domain of abundance, happiness, health, prosperity and LOVE in 2014. That’s where we are going to be and as the saying goes- the more the merrier. Wishing you all the very best, an abundance of blessings, miracles and love.
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
Looking for instant manifestation? Simple be a better human.
This is not a moral conversation. Being a better human in this context is simply referring to being your best version, living with integrity, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, lack of internal and external judgement, self love, high self esteem, taking aligned action, taking care of your vessel physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually and spiritually.
There is a tonne of info out there about how to manifest instantly. This post is not one of them. There are many interwoven keys to instant manifestation and simply put they are all correlated to how aligned we are internally to our truth, our hearts and love.
The more self discovery you do and the more you implement the awareness you learn, the more effective you will be at manifesting. Also keep in mind you will only ever draw in experiences that are of highest potency for your spiritual growth. Meaning just because your ego wants that new spiffy car or those hawt new shoes you may not manifest these things simply because they are not on purpose for you at this point in time.
Our ego’s will want to consume and focus on manifesting things that will bring us instant gratification, increase our perceived status and ultimately make us “better” than other people. For the Radical Self Lover you are likely to be present of your ability and life purpose to make a positive difference in this world. So back to manifestation.
Take a tip from Ron Popeil- Set it and forget it.
Set your intention. What is it that you want to call into your experience? Feel into it, be clear about why you want what you want, beam it with gratitude and appreciation, let yourself daydream/visualize it, then….
Forget it. Let it go. Release it to the universe. Drop your expectations.
The Universe is awesome and magical. It does not need to be reminded every 5 seconds of how much you want your intention (doing so will work in the opposite way you want it to). So go about your business as usual. Get on with your life. Understand your life is perfect, whole and complete already, as it is, because YOU are perfect, whole and complete as you are right meow. Be grateful for all you do have. Be great with people. Instead of focusing on the lack of what you are seeking fill yourself up with the presence of all the greatness in your life as of right now in this exact moment. Cultivate feelings and thoughts of belief. Learn how to strengthen your confidence and self worth. Practice building up your muscles of faith and trust in your day to day life. Spread love. Be love.
In those moments where desperation takes over immerse yourself in the service of others. This again will take your monkey mind off of dwelling and focusing on the lack of what you have intended and put ya back in the vibe of love where all possibility dwells!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
A few weeks ago I was asked by Olivia Keane (co-founder of Keane 2 Be Fit) to collaborate and rock an interview for their new project called “For The Girls”. I was truly honoured to contribute and collaborate with Olivia. She is such an incredible soul with such positive, beautiful and bubbly energy. Her vision to empower, inspire and nurture women and girls towards their greatness is something I completely resonate with. Inside of this resonance I truly want to support her in fulfilling on her mission and contribute to her success. When a project like Olivia’s For The Girls succeeds in the world we all benefit. In other words it’s a double win. This is the power of collaboration and contribution.
To collaborate is something this world could truly use more of. The energy of competition is completely outdated and honestly brings forth lower energies and patterns of behaviour. Collaboration taps into a higher frequency. One where we understand that we are all part of an incredible global community and there is prosperity and abundance available to each and every person who is open and willing to align to this vibrational frequency.
Today I share with you our collaboration. In the theme of yesterday’s post about vulnerability and communication I’m sharing my personal story of how the Radical Self Love Project was born! It’s raw, it’s real and it’s radical 😉 If you vibe with the interview feel free to share it with anyone who you may feel would resonate with it as well! Spreading the loveeeeee it’s what we do!
Check it out Olivia’s Project For The Girls Here!
Radical Self Love to the Max!!