***This post originated on my personal site a few weeks ago, since hitting some technical malfunctions I’m re-posting these holiday blogs here for continued accessibility over the holidays while we get everything back up and running on our main site*** … Continue reading
I absolutely love the teachings of Abraham channelled through Esther Hicks.
This wonderful gem was shared with me from a fellow RSL member! I absolutely love everything about this message. In this quick audio Abraham dives into the top things you must do every day to maintain your most optimal internal conditions for the manifestation of your hearts desires.
2. Spend more time outside
3. Book of positive aspects
4. Look upward and outward and acknowledge Universal focused right at YOU and celebrate this connection
Which one of these can you bring more attention to each day?
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
I get to pair my two passions- teaching love consciousness AND music/performance. I am really really really looking forward to this one! For all of you artsy types this is one you are not going to want to miss!
Here are all the details:
Date: Jan 29th
Venue: Shoreline Actor’s Lab (33 East 7th Ave Vancouver)
To reserve your tickets contact Brittney Grabill
This Workshop Is For You If:
- You are a performer/artist who is ready and willing to go to the next level with your career
- You want to know how increase your amount of call-backs, gigs and showcases for your art.
- You are open and receptive
- You have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally
- Want to get out of your own way
- You have a desire to understand what holds you back so you can be at your best
- You want to increase your authenticity within your craft
- Learn how to not take things personally in the industry
- Increase your confidence and belief in yourself
- How to get into the flow of abundance
- How to be more calm, relaxed and confident in auditions and big meetings
- You see your art as a means to positively contribute to the world
- You want to increase your network of supportive and like minded individuals
- Interested in cultivating a prosperous and abundant life perspective
- You LOVE what you do
This Workshop Is Not For You If:
- You have a doom and gloom perspective about the industry
- You think you know everything you need to know
- You are closed and combative
- You believe that people can’t change
- Belief in lack and limitation
- You believe you need to get before you can give
- You are a skeptic
- Any talk of spirituality, energy or positivity triggers you
What to Expect:
Understanding the Ego and it’s Role in Your Success
– Getting out of your own way
– Authenticity in your craft
– Understanding our different “brains” and getting them to work for you instead of against you.
The Core of Confidence
– Confidence vs Arrogance
– Separation vs Unity
– Taking Your Power Back
– Being HERE now
Authenticity- Audition- Gig
– What makes you YOU?
– Relaxed and Confident Auditions
– Attachment vs Commitment
– Getting to Giving
– Your Message
A New Industry
– Contribution and Collaboration
– A Shift to Consciousness
Radical Self Love Coach, Speaker and Musician. After seven years of touring the world internationally with a professional show choir, four years of musical theatre performance and being the front woman of a band for three years, Kelsey left the music industry to pursue her passion for coaching, speaking and teaching.
Her company Radical Self Love teaches people how to cultivate love and approval within so they can really show up as their fullest expression in the world. Her coaching and teaching practice is integrated with her passion for creating and sharing original music. Her music is now a tool for healing and transformation. It is an expression of her heart and a means to positively contribute to her fans and her clients.
“Music has the power to heal and when combined with the practical and intuitive nature of coaching there is HUGE potential for world changing possibility”.
Brittney is a singer/songwriter born in Edmonton, AB. Her first commercial single, I Like You, launched when she was 16, accompanied by the music video on Youtube directed by Braden Croft. She attributes the abundance of support and mentorship she has received to her success as an artist. She has an undeniable passion and love for writing music, allowing her music to be a positive escape for people. Her mission: “If I could do one thing to serve people, it would be through sharing music and encouraging the fun/emotional aspects of life. I have found success through perseverance and learning from failing! Here’s to music, joy, goals, persistence and serving others!”.
Brittney’s current album “Dreams Are All You Know” is available on iTunes. All the proceeds from ‘Autumn’s Song’ will be donated to the Stollery Childrens Hospital and matched by the World Financial Group Charitable Fund.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
It is safe to say most of us want to have a rocking year filled with more success, more abundance, more love, more happiness, more health, more free time and more connection.
The key to receiving is giving.
Most of us have learned the opposite, get first give later. This mental attitude and belief system actually takes us out of harmony with the Universal Laws and puts us in a state of resistance towards what we want.
To achieve our intentions we have to shift our mental and habitual minds to focus on:
- How can I give?
- How can I be of service?
- How can I use my talents for the greater good of others?
- How can I be a positive contribution?
How to Have a Rocking 2014
- Discipline the mind. We have to ensure our mental chatter is quiet and if it is going it is our internal cheerleader pumping us with positive encouragement. To shift this will require discipline. It will require you to take an honest look at your life and your habits and be courageous enough to honestly declare to keep only the ones which positively contribute to your wellbeing. To train the brain in this way you will need to start small. Begin the practice of discipline by doing one thing everyday at the same time which enhances your development. I personally am reading a chapter of a personal growth book and the daily lesson in A Course In Miracles at 7am each day.
- Establish a Regular Practice of Giving. To receive in all areas of life we must be giving. Period. You feel a lack of connection or recognition? Give it to another- it will always come back in a powerful way, plus whatever you give to another you have already given to yourself. When it comes to money it works the same way. If you are looking to levelling up in the financial court, start giving. Make it a discipline. In 2014 we are tithing (giving) 11% of all our revenue from coaching programs, workshops, products and services. One of the things that trips people up most is that they think they have to donate a massive amount or else it doesn’t really make a difference. There is a incredibly powerful energy behind unconditional giving. It is the essence of true love, so when we give, regardless of the dollar amount we are spreading the energy of unconditional love to everyone who physically comes into contact with that money, anyone who is on the receiving end AND anyone who witnesses the giving. That dear friends creates a massive ripple of love, prosperity and abundance. Shift the focus from being concerned about what happens with the money once it is given and focus your mind and energy on the positive ripple of influence giving unconditionally provides for the world.
- Take Care of YOU! This is where a daily practice/ritual of Radical Self Love will come in real handy. To give unconditionally to others we must be full already. Meaning we must do what it takes to take care of our physical needs, our bodies, our minds, our emotions and our spiritual connection. Most of us we not taught as kids how to love ourselves and make sure we are taken care of in all ways. Lucky for all you lovers we have created a 30 Day Radical Self Love Program completely tailored to peeps who are on their journey of self discovery, to establish a empowered relationship to self love in a step by step guidebook and interactive program. It’s important to us to make this accessible to as many people as possible and so we are releasing this program for $33.00 with the intention of inspiring a Radical Self Love International Movement. For more details stay tuned on the blog, FB and Twitter. This glittery, awesomeness is coming at ya in the next week!! For any of you lovers who want to pre-order your program send us a quick email @ firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: I Am Ready for 30 Days of Radical Self Love.
- Give Up The Shit That Weighs You Down. I know you immediately know who, what that is. Your intuition tells you right away. Give it up. Simple. Anyone who is serious about having a kick ass year understands some adjustments will have to take place in order to align and come into harmony with your new intentions and positive attractions. This could mean giving up a substance or two, giving up emotional addictive patterns like gossip, negative self talk or the doozy speaking before thinking. It could mean giving up sitting around doing nothing, it could mean giving up the story that you are confused, unclear, and incapable of changing. All of it is total BS and you are worth so much more AND before that true value and worth can enter you have to make room for it then invite it in. Start the clearing.
- Start Doing The Things You Want To. You are the only one at cause for designing your life according to your heart’s desires. If there is something you have always wanted to do, go do it. Whatever the excuse you’ve been holding over yourself give it up ( point #4). There are no promises of tomorrow and regret is a nasty thing to carry around. If you logistically can’t make something happen right this instance, commit to yourself to take at least one action towards your desire EVERYDAY. Doing so ensures your intention comes to fruition in divine timing.
These five steps are the change agents required to have a truly fulfilling, high vibing and rocking year ahead. Love yourself and play in the domain of abundance, happiness, health, prosperity and LOVE in 2014. That’s where we are going to be and as the saying goes- the more the merrier. Wishing you all the very best, an abundance of blessings, miracles and love.
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
Happy Hallows Eve Lovers!!!!
I’ve always been fascinated with magic and all things witchy, so naturally having a night to celebrate the mysteries and magic of the Universe is high on my LOVE list.
Originally today we had planned to rock our monthly RSL workshop and in an unexpected turn of events we had to cancel the event as I threw out my back really intensely and can barely move. Inside of being a day dedicated to the magic and mysteries of life I dove into the mystery of why this happened on this day.
Being immobile is a very clear message to me that I need to slow down. Every move I’ve been able to make has happened very slowly and with major intention. I got me to pondering how much I just operate on auto-pilot and don’t give much thought or intention to the most amazing things like walking.
It has also given me the opportunity to really receive. Receive help and nurturing from the people around me. I’m usually pretty self sufficient and I believe this is the Universe’s way of bringing my attention to a little imbalance. I love to give and part of being in harmony is to balance the giving with receiving. I am currently being blessed with the opportunity to fully receive.
To have such amazing people around me today who truly just want to help and be of service has opened my heart even more. Inside of this little speedbump I have truly experienced how much love I have in my life all the time and I am truly blessed to have such an incredible partner and friends.
Even though my body is in an experience of pain my heart is happy, I’m feeling the love and trust this is happening for my highest good. 😉
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
Looking for instant manifestation? Simple be a better human.
This is not a moral conversation. Being a better human in this context is simply referring to being your best version, living with integrity, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, lack of internal and external judgement, self love, high self esteem, taking aligned action, taking care of your vessel physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually and spiritually.
There is a tonne of info out there about how to manifest instantly. This post is not one of them. There are many interwoven keys to instant manifestation and simply put they are all correlated to how aligned we are internally to our truth, our hearts and love.
The more self discovery you do and the more you implement the awareness you learn, the more effective you will be at manifesting. Also keep in mind you will only ever draw in experiences that are of highest potency for your spiritual growth. Meaning just because your ego wants that new spiffy car or those hawt new shoes you may not manifest these things simply because they are not on purpose for you at this point in time.
Our ego’s will want to consume and focus on manifesting things that will bring us instant gratification, increase our perceived status and ultimately make us “better” than other people. For the Radical Self Lover you are likely to be present of your ability and life purpose to make a positive difference in this world. So back to manifestation.
Take a tip from Ron Popeil- Set it and forget it.
Set your intention. What is it that you want to call into your experience? Feel into it, be clear about why you want what you want, beam it with gratitude and appreciation, let yourself daydream/visualize it, then….
Forget it. Let it go. Release it to the universe. Drop your expectations.
The Universe is awesome and magical. It does not need to be reminded every 5 seconds of how much you want your intention (doing so will work in the opposite way you want it to). So go about your business as usual. Get on with your life. Understand your life is perfect, whole and complete already, as it is, because YOU are perfect, whole and complete as you are right meow. Be grateful for all you do have. Be great with people. Instead of focusing on the lack of what you are seeking fill yourself up with the presence of all the greatness in your life as of right now in this exact moment. Cultivate feelings and thoughts of belief. Learn how to strengthen your confidence and self worth. Practice building up your muscles of faith and trust in your day to day life. Spread love. Be love.
In those moments where desperation takes over immerse yourself in the service of others. This again will take your monkey mind off of dwelling and focusing on the lack of what you have intended and put ya back in the vibe of love where all possibility dwells!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
Optimism = Power
Power in the sense of having full and complete control over our perception of the events, circumstances and happenings of our life. The more optimistic we become the more likely we are to have a strong sense of self worth, self value and self love. This is simple. At this point we have identified and understand that we are the only ones driving the experience of our lives. We’ve learned to take 100% responsibility for themselves and their lives. When we are able to do this we access true power.
False Power vs True Power
False power is simply power driven by the ego. The intention of this kind of power is to control and manipulate others for the gain of a small few- sometimes even for just your own personal gain. This kind of power feels yucky in the body and even heavier in our hearts. Simply because it’s not on purpose.
True power is simply driven by our hearts. This is the soul path which wants what is best for all. Being in our true power means being vulnerable, admitting when we mess up and taking 100% responsibility for the life we live- knowing our external circumstances and conditions are only mirroring our internal state. True power feels good in the body it allows us to open up, connect and lead by example.
No one is “perfect”.
Occasionally I veer off the path, I am human after all. During these little detours I become even more present to the glory and power being an optimist holds since I feel and experience first hand how ‘off’ it feels dabbling in the negativity/victim pool. The unattainable expectations we create inside the illusion of “perfection” are all a function of the ego and the first indicator we have taken the exit to negativity town. When we begin to realize our “perfection” lies within our imperfections and the totality of the human experience, we get back on the road to optimism.
The Top 5 Benefits of Optimism
1. It feels better. Plain and simple. When you are optimistic there is a certain peace and gentleness that takes over the internal experience. Thus we are left having an experience of feeling better in our physical bodies, emotions and mentally.
2. It makes you more productive. People who don’t waste time being consumed by drama and negativity free up a lot of space to focus on other things. People who complain about not having enough time can easily create more time by ending the addiction to negative thinking. Constantly running negative thoughts, emotions and stories in the mind that take up a lot of mental energy and they also drain the emotional energies. To be productive we gotta have the mental energies and emotional energies full and in alignment with each other.
3. It’s a filtering device. Unhappy people will not enjoy spending time with people who are happy. When you are optimistic you can filter out the people who are bringing negative vibes into your experience in a really unobtrusive and kind manor. Those types of energies must be filtered out to live a life on purpose and one where we are feeling happy, fulfilled and powerful attractors.
4. Your life will get better. An optimist already sees their life as full, abundant and amazing. Guess how the law of attraction works? What you focus on expands and as you give focus to all that is going well you will get more things to praise and appreciate. The better it gets the better it gets.
5. You become a magnet for success, love and abundance. The universe we live in is a benevolent one and abundance, love and success are wanting to make their way into your experience. The key to allowing them in is aligning your vibration, thoughts and emotions to the energy of those outcomes. Meaning when you are feeling good aka rocking the optimism train you are in vibrational alignment to usher those experiences in. The more consistent you are in being positive and seeking the good, the more evidence you will collect that illustrates the very strong correlation between seeing the world through the lens of positivity, acting in alignment with that perspective of optimism and attracting everything you are looking to bring into your life.
Becoming a positive, optimistic person takes practice just like anything. Positivity is a muscle and you must build it every day if you want to see any tangible results. Take it one moment at a time, one day at a time. Make a conscious choice to see things through the lens of love and positivity. Over time positivity will become a natural extension of who you are and in the times when you veer off path, as you build this muscle, you will be able to get back on track and in vibrational harmony with the goodness of the Universe really quickly, which is pretty freaking incredible!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
Be nice to yourself or no one else will.
Yes I know this is a very bold statement and in my experience it is also an incredibly accurate statement. How we treat ourselves, speak to ourselves and feel about ourselves sets the tone for how others interact with us. To truly shift the ways in which others relate to us we must set out on an inner quest to learn and practice being kind and loving to ourselves first and foremost.
The path of Radical Self Love is a roller coaster of emotions, lessons and experiences- and it is all worth it.
Understanding the power of our minds, thoughts and emotions is fundamental to making and maintaining any kind of long lasting shift. If the mind is left to its own devices we will often default to dwelling on all that is not working or that which we lack.
Three mega principals for rocking long lasting life shifts.
1. Think about what you actually want. The Law of Attraction responds to that which we give the most mental attention and emotional energy to. So while we may have moments of thinking positive thoughts if they are not the dominant mental pattern not much will change.
2. Pay attention to your emotions and make feeling good a priority. Our emotional energy is an even stronger magnetizing force than our thoughts. If we are thinking positive thoughts but emitting conflicting emotional energy (worry, negativity or anger) the Law responds to the dominant energy and brings you more of it, which is why it is seriously worth while to invest your energy into building up your positive emotions and feelings.
3. Congruent, consistent action makes all the difference. If our daily actions are completely outside of what is consistent with our desired outcome there is a major misalignment. For example- Your desired outcome: to be healthy and fit. Your daily actions: little to no exercise and a diet of junk food. See how the action might not line up with the desired outcome? 😉 Internally this misalignment is translated as a break in personal integrity. When we are out of alignment with ourselves we unconsciously impact our self esteem which is where our internal power is stored. It is only when we are rockin our authentic power are we able to truly sustain our desired outcome when it comes to fruition.
A simple access point to personal success.
Gratitude and positive affirmations are our quickest access point to shifting our experience of empowered achievement and personal success. Combined they give us a pathway to rewire our mental and emotional patterns and over time experience a more congruent mental and emotional vibrational alignment.
Gratitude puts us into immediate contact with feelings and emotions that allow us to feel positive. Affirmations begin to rewire the mental thought patterns which direct our behaviour. Combined these two create the transportation vessel for your transformation. Guess what gets that vessel to move along the path? Consistent action baby!!
Think of it like this: gratitude and affirmations are the vehicle you will use to travel to your destination (desired outcome), congruent action puts your hands on the wheel and turns the vehicle on and consistent action puts your foot on the accelerator moving you forward. We all know just sitting in a vehicle won’t get you to your destination, however sitting in the car, turning it on, holding onto the steering wheel and putting your foot down on the gas pedal will indeed set you right on course to reach your destination.
Interested in making a shift? Join us on this weeks Radical Self Love challenge.
Here are the 7 simple steps:
1. Get real with yourself about an area of life you would really like to shift.
2. Record a one page journal entry with the facts about the current situation and a one page entry on what your ultimate desired outcome is- be as authentic as you possibly can.
3. Make a list of actions you currently know to do which are congruent with your desired outcome.
4. Every day this week gratitude journal for minimum one page on what you are grateful for within the specific area of life you are wanting to shift (ie you want to be healthier and fitter- gratitude journal about all the things you currently love about your body).
5. Each day select or create an affirmation congruent with your desired outcome and repeat the affirmation minimum 7 times throughout the day. I find setting a reminder on my phone is the most helpful 😉
6. Each day take at least one consistent action toward the realization of your goal.
7. Share with someone what you are up to. It will hold you capable to actually completing it. (p.s. letting the RSL community know totally counts)
Looking forward to hearing your success stories this week lovers!!!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
p.s. Anyone who requires support in coming up with totally awesome affirmations hit me up on the FB page and I will happily post daily affirmations for your inspiration 🙂
Today is a gift and the only appropriate response is gratitude.
What we get out of life is in direct proportion to what we put in. Our happiness, satisfaction, fulfilment and success solely rest on our ability to show up for life and see all to blessings bestowed upon us each and every day. When we spend our precious moments focused on the good and how much we actually have, the Universe responds and gives us more to be grateful for.
I have often heard people complaining about how shit their life is, they aren’t where they think they should be and life isn’t what they want it to be. Even though it seems these are common perspectives in the collective consciousness, to indulge in these types of thoughts and belief patterns is incredibly unproductive and destructive. What we see depends on what we look for. If we train our brains to seek out the ‘bad’ or all the things that aren’t working, our perspective on life is most likely going to be pretty grim.
However, when we train our brains to seek out the good and all the things that are working in life, the positive elements of our relationships and the beauty within ourselves, we will instantaneously improve our perspective on life. When we are able to truly love life, all aspects of it, life will love us back, gifting us with more and more things to appreciate and be grateful for.
Yes I know first hand there is a whack-load of shitty things happening in the world. I have experienced suffering and challenge just as everyone does. Here is the thing though, if my energy is focused on how crap life is that brings down my energy. When my energy is low I continue to attract circumstances and evidence of my current vibrational output. Meaning focusing on feeling shitty and how horrible the world is will just give all of those energies more power and strength and will end up generating more of that which I do not want.
Focusing on feeling good and all of the wondrous elements of life and this world holds a very different vibrational frequency. When my attention goes there I immediately feel lighter, happier and inspired. It is in this space of positive inspiration where all the ideas which truly have the capacity to heal and correct all the offside things happening in the world, are generated. It is only in this state of positivity, bliss and love where we can truly make lasting change. So in honour of leaving you all in a space of love, beauty, peace and gratitude check out this incredible video!!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!
Do what you love not what loves you. These words have been spoken to me over and over through my friend Mr. Kyle Cease. It’s one of his main philosophies and within it holds some pretty profound wisdom.
This concept is simple but not easy. It is the piece I’ve been working on mastering for quite some time aka it’s been a challenge 😉
When I do what I love everything just works and I get way more done than I ever thought possible. I have only begun to really understand this lately. When the Radical Self Love Project was born into my experience my entire life started moving fast and in a completely different direction than I had imagined. The content just flows out, opportunities to share this message on new platforms manifest, I’m truly inspired to share and interact with the RSL community everyday and have been able to maintain a solid commitment to blogging and showing up for each and every person who invests their precious time and energy into checking out this blog and all the other work I get up to.
For the first time my intuition is completely at ease and really urging me to follow this path and take the steps to create, share and develop the message I am meant to share. Some call this a life purpose, mission or life’s work. However you frame it, I’ve been given this beautiful opportunity to combine all of my wisdom, talents and passions into one project and allow my deep passion for teaching about love to really come through.
In the past few days I’ve truly been blessed with some pretty amazing opportunities for collaboration and to really do what I love in a big time way. Just so we are clear all of this confronts me and it scares me sometimes. However, more than it scares me it excites me on every level (mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually) and inspires me to the max.
In other words LOVE is louder.
This is how I know it is the work I am meant to be doing. It combines all the essential elements for success: contribution, service, heart alignment, passion and inspiration. Doing what I love and loving what I do is the key to my ultimate productivity. FACT.
I feel so incredibly giddy and blessed for the abundant opportunities and the people around me who completely believe in me even when my faith waivers. Today I dedicate this post to all of you, all of you who show up every day and allow my experience to be a contribution to yours.
Thank you xoxox
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!