Wow today marks a pretty significant milestone- I’ve been blogging for 200 days straight!!!
With 100 days left to go in this project I’m going to take tonights blog to reflect on the some top personal highlights of this journey so far.
1. Blogging every day for the past 200 days has taught me that I am far more capable of taking things on and ROCKING them that I ever thought possible.
2. I can overcome adversity- there were parts of this journey so far where I came up against challenges- technology, internet or just my own internal crap- that would get me stuck. The number one solution: Asking for help. By sharing openly the challenges I was facing peeps showed up with genius ideas and solutions to help me out.
3. I have learned on a new level just how committed, dedicated and consistent I actually am when I am driven by a capacity to serve and share a message of positivity, love and inspiration.
4. It’s made me realize what a friggin awesome writer I am and has given me loads and heaps of solid content to pull from going forward.
5. I’ve learned what a difference my journey is making for others. I receive feedback on the regular thanking me for my vulnerability, my openness and my daily presence of inspiration and love. Knowing that when I show up here to write each day other people are going to be positively impacted really makes my heart happy.
6. And best of all- it has helped me get super comfy being uncomfy. Sharing my vulnerabilities, my life and my journey so openly has helped me really get ok and relax into my role as teacher, coach and mentor. Every time I share on this platform I gain more and more confidence, awareness and clarity into who I truly am and how much the world is craving connection, vulnerability and real human rawness.
It has been a friggin delight and honour to have shared these past 200 days with you lovers and I’m looking forward to what the final 100 days have in store for us!!!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!