Often when we go through deep transformational shifts of any kind there is a phase of time when our tenderness and rawness requires us to embrace our new opening with some solid tender loving care.
After the deep healing and opening of this past week I knew today was one of those juicy days to relax, enjoy and most importantly be gentle.
I didn’t set an alarm today and just woke up when my body wanted.
I made a super healthy breakfast for me and my man, drank some baileys and coffee, snuggled up on the couch and just spent time doing the things that made me happy.
- Perusing Pinterest
- Getting fully prepped for my full days work tomorrow
- Devouring an amazing book
- Having heart to heart chats with the roomie
- Receiving graciously a gift from my roomie
- Making yummy raw salad snacks
- And signing up for a delicious restorative hot yin class to close out the night.
The path to healing is unique to each of us but the process of what we need remains very similar. After we go deep- we need some gentle recoup time.
Just like when we fatigue our muscles in the gym to the max we need a rest day. Same goes for our spiritual and emotional training.
It feels good to be good to me and I am so looking forward to dancing with this space I have set free within me for this next chapter of my experience.
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!