I love the colours of fall, I love the coziness of the season, I love bringing family together, I love massive family dinners and most of all I love being thankful.
At least from my vantage point in life there is a whole lotta good to be grateful for. I like most sometimes forget. I get caught in the busy-ness of life and occasionally my gratitude practice wavers. Today is a beautiful reminder to re-presence myself to the abundant blessings within my life and the expansive freedom maintaining a regular gratitude practice ushers in.
Since our family tribe is rockin our family dinner tomorrow I took today to take it slow and re-tune into the beauty in my life. This is how my day shaped up:
- I stayed and snuggled in my warm bed this am with the bright sun shining through the windows.
- I spent the first 30 mins of being awake watching this gem of a video and having my heart chakra blasted open:
- I got up did a lil work, seriously I only spent 45 minutes working this am 😉
- Made a green smoothy.
- Went for a beautiful run outside in the sunshine and fresh air.
- Spent some solo time in reflection while enjoying a post run coffee.
- Picked up dinner items for an untraditional Thanksgiving dinner tonight: Home made gluten free PIZZA
- Came home set up our official Meetup group page, our Youtube channel and completed a few admin tasks.
Meow I’m off to make a beautiful dinner, catch up with my poppa and have a super relaxing evening with my roomies and my man!!
Wishing you all the most beautiful Thanksgiving blessings! What are you most grateful for today? Leave us a comment below!! xoxo
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!