Wow!!! 100 days of blogging complete
and this is just the beginning
I began the Radical Self Love project, blog and community only 100 short days ago. Time has flown by and when I think back and reflect on all that has happened in such a short time, I am truly amazed and really present to the profound nature and presence of miracles.
Our online community on Facebook is nearly 1000 RSL lovers and it’s growing more and more each day. I am honoured and humbled by the expressions of support and love from each person within this community.
In the spirit of celebration here are the top lessons I’ve learned since beginning this quest:
1. The distance between your reality and your dreams is highly dependant on your beliefs. I know the only reason this project and community has grown in the ways it has is because first and foremost I believed it to be possible. That belief is what fuels me each day to wake up and show up for this awesome group of peeps.
2. Success takes effort. None of this happened over night in fact in all honesty it is the by product of 30 years in the making. Every experience I’ve had has contributed to the construction of this project and community. The growth and expansion Radical Self Love is experiencing is a product of solid, daily consistent effort. Every day I work on this project, every day I’m creating and sharing, every day I am practicing (some days more than others) the principals of Radical Self Love in order to be the best leader and inspire through my personal example.
3. It takes a team. Without my internal team of advisors, coaches, partners and developers I wouldn’t get very far. I have my areas of strength and although my ego would like to think I am the best at everything that simply isn’t true. I am good at what I am good at. Other people are strong in the areas I am not-those are the people I have on my team. They call me to learn, grow and think outside the box. It is because of them all of this is possible.
4. The more I embrace my natural gifts and areas of interest the more successful RSL becomes. I love love, relationships and learning to love myself more. Naturally, because these are such true passions of mine, each and every time I write, blog or speak about these topics the engagement within the community booms. A huge part of these first 100 days has been trial and experimentation to see what really resonates with people. Ultimately what resonates is passion. When I share about my areas of passion its embraced with very welcome arms-thus going forward we are going to really embrace the communities interest in love, relationships and of course radical self love.
5. Gratitude. Plain and simple. Each day the practice of consciously acknowledging what I am grateful for has ensured I always have so much to be grateful for. Count the blessings and the blessings to count increase. It’s such a beautiful miracle to experience each and every day. Praise for what is working, what is going well and all you have is a key to living in total harmony with love’s essence.
With all we have achieved in the first 100 days I am beyond stoked to see what the next 100 days have in store! Big yummy bursts of love to you all. Its all of you lovers who really make this project a pure pleasure to create, develop and share. Thank you for all you do, thank you for all you are!!!
Radical Self Love to the MAX!!!